Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lick by Kylie Scott

Lick (Stage Dive, #1)Lick by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like this.

Evelyn Thomas’s plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure as hell never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened.

One thing is for certain, being married to rock and roll’s favourite son is sure to be a wild ride.





Juls Review
Ok, I absolutely LOVED this book. I mean all of it, everything! Every word, every feeling, every mistake, the whole bit! I loved the way things started out for them. Vegas, wedding bells, and to top it off Evelyn doesnt remember a single thing! LOL
I think David is kinda hurt but the bumpy road they are about to ride on is just too fun not to explore.
I'm not sure exactly what it was about this book that touched my heart but it was such a sweet and sexy story. I couldnt get enough! I loved David and his secretive way he treated and felt for Evelyn and I loved the strong female character she was as David's equal. They were the perfect match, the perfect fit for each other.

Evelyn isnt your typical chick who society would pick as the rockers babe to have in his arms but David is smitten and more. But the past still lingers and it wants to destroy what they have. Things happened fast for them but can they fight for what they have or will those secrets keep them apart?

loved loved LOVED this books!!! Cant wait to read on in the series about the rest of the band members.

highly recommend!!

View all my reviews

No comments: