Monday, July 3, 2017

The Club Series by Lauren Rowe

Image result for The Club by Lauren Rowe


Amazon (free on Kindle Unlimited)

The Club Series by Lauren Rowe

Image result for The Club by Lauren Rowe
Jonas and Sarah's story  

When playboy businessman Jonas Faraday receives a private note from the anonymous intake agent assigned to process his online application to an exclusive club, he becomes obsessed with finding her and giving her the satisfaction she claims has always eluded her.

Sarah : "When I read Jonas Faraday’s brutally honest personal message on his application to The Club, I practically climaxed at my desk. I’m an idiot to risk losing my job but I couldn't resist contacting him. I knew my confession would be like dangling an irresistible carrot in front of his nose—but never in a million years did I think he’d actually hunt me down."

Jonas :"I was shocked to get my intake agent’s email—I’d attached that note to my application on a whim, never expecting a reply from an actual person, let alone a reply as mind blowing as that. Her message was so alluring, so irresistible, I’ve been spiraling into a full-blown obsession ever since I got it. What’s her name? What does she look like? Finding her is my top priority."

In The Club, what starts out as an innocent exploration of attraction quickly spirals into a steamy story of unbridled passion, obsession, heartbreak, and, ultimately, redemption. 

**Contains graphic adult content and harsh language. It is only appropriate for adult readers age 18+ 


Image result for The Infatuation by Lauren Rowe
 Josh and Kat's Story - 

Josh Faraday is used to getting what he wants. And what he wants is her.

The Playboy and The Party Girl - Josh and Kat from the bestselling The Club series, tell their love story in a scorching new trilogy: The Infatuation, The Revelation, and The Consummation. Whoever said love is patient and kind has never met hell-on-wheels, Kat Morgan. 

In the Infatuation, Josh Faraday meets Kat Morgan for the first time . . . and his life will never be the same. Want to know what Josh and Kat were doing while the "Ocean's Eleven" crew were in Las Vegas to "save the world"? Well, in THE INFATUATION you'll find out. And it will blow . . . your . . . mind.

Readers are advised to read the prior bestselling books of The Club Series in order before reading Josh and Kat's books (Books 5-7).


Find out why readers have made The Club a USA Today, Amazon #1 and International #1 bestseller.

*Readers 18+ due to extremely graphic language and adult situations.

Readers should start the adventure with book 1 of the series (The Club) and read in order. 








Jen's Review 5 Stars for the series! 

I couldn't stop after the first book - the second book, or even the 3rd book - The Author recommended reading in the order 123-567 and back to 4 since it was placed 3 years into the future - I have to agree. If I read book 4 before book 5, I probably wouldn't have WANTED to read the rest of the series - I loved every bit of Josh and Kat's stories - and book 4 would have taken away some of those fun surprises and inside jokes that book 4 mentions.

So in my opinion, read book 4 last :) Followed by Captain and Ball Peen Hammer (or read those two first, because they're stand alone books :) )


I don't want to give anything away - It's hard to say which couple I loved more.

Jonas and Sarah had a wild and exotic story - Jonas is into philosophy - he pretty much lives by the wise words of  Plato - along with a few others - but Plato is his main man :)
Their story is about learning to conqure your fears and all that.
The story has a lot of ups and downs, good times and bad. but watching these two grow, makes it really sweet and fun to read :)

Now Kat and Josh! Lol Their stories are a bit more..... sexual - adventurous - fun and creative. But they do their fair share of growing too - their love conqures a lot - it was a big adventure reading their stories.

When you get to book 4 (after reading 5-7) you're 3 years into the future - if you haven't read 5-7 , you don't know Josh and Kat's story - but you know all about Sarah and Joans - this story was a bit more ..... emotional for the characters - When Sarah is pregnant with twins, Jonas learns the hard way that loveing someone is like breathing. not sure that's the right mediphore for this story - but I'll stick with it.

All and all, I have to say I really truely loved every single book from this series - 4  books from Jonas and Sarah and 3 books of Josh and Kat - then PLEASE don't foreget Captain and Ball Peen Hammer - because Sarah, Josh, Jonas and Kat - along with Reed and everyone else from this series show up in those two books

I' anxious to find out if the author is going to continue with Dax's story - maybe Colby's too?



No comments: