Friday, February 10, 2017

Candy Boys (Hot Candy #1) by Jo Raven


Candy Boys (Hot Candy #1)


Joel and Jethro. Roommates. Total hunks. Inseparable friends. Hot as hell.
Meet my fantasy boyfriends. Aren’t they just the sexiest, cutest thing? I know, right? They totally are. They are hot, too hot for a quiet – and obsessed with them – girl working in a bookshop.
That’d be me, by the way.
There’s also the tiny problem of Joel wanting another girl. And as for Jethro, well… he doesn’t do girls. Or maybe he doesn’t do relationships. He certainly doesn’t do boys, so he isn’t doing his best and very male friend… right? Much less his male friend and me at the same time.
So it’s fine to crush on them. And write a serial story on my blog in which we have tantric sex in every possible position.
All three of us. Together. Touching, and licking, and sucking, and screwing.
Whew.
I mean, it’s okay. It’s perfectly safe. They’ll never even know I exist, much less find out about my blog and my secret fantasy about them.
Right?
Yeah, that’s what I thought, too.


Author : Jo Raven
Meet Jo Raven online – on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJoRaven), chat with her on Twitter (@AuthorJoRaven) and join her readers group for sneak previews of her covers and stories (http://on.fb.me/1K2LvzO).

Side note from Jen about this author 
  Jo Raven is an AWESOME author! I've read all but one of her of her series (I'll get to it soon) - I don't have reviews written yet for her Ink brother Series or Damage Boys Series - but I have to say that those stories are SO FREAK GREAT! I really loved reading all 14 books from both of these series - I don't usually read the pre-books or the short stories that go along between the series, but I did for this one because I really loved them! So that's my 5 star review for those two series right here :) 



Jen's Review  5 Stars  (MMF)
Loved this story!  This story is so much more than your typical MMF story - You really get to know these characters on a personal level - told in each POV from all 3 of them

Candy has been in lust over Joel and Jethro for years - only they don't even know she exists. She saw them from afar on campus when they were at college together. And after they graduated, she couldn't stop obsessing over how hot they were. She actually started a blog story staring all 3 of them! No one knew who J one and J two really were, but Candy did. 
And one strange day while she was working in the bookstore, J-one (Joel) actually walked in and *gasp* talked to her!!! 
When she got word that J-two (Jethro) would be at the music fest, she and her roomate decided to head over - and she TALKED TO HIM!
Suddenly, her fantasy boyfriends started to become reality! And she was off - WAY off on how she thought they were in her fantasy blog - but her fans loved her stories. But as she spent more time with her boys, she started to feel like she was living two different lives! o
When you meet Joel and Jet and get to know them as two guys who are best friends - Joel isn't gay - his dad would flip out and totally disown him in he were, but these guys are close friends - BEST friends - so when Joel starts seeing Jet in another light, he starts to get confused. 
Jet is Bi Sexual - he owns that. But he'd rather live his life a lie than let his best friend know. Becuase Joel is the only person who has ever been there for him. 
When Candy comes into the picture - she meets these guys seperately. Getting to know each one even though she knows from watching them in college that they are best friends. But she's falling for both of them. But can she mash her fantasy boyfriends into reality? 
This story was really sweet and HOT! Holy Cow! It's been a really REALLY long time since I read a MMF book - But getting to know these guys, experience what's going on in their heads, you can't help buy fall in love with them all :) 


Candy Ever After (Book #2) 
Even more hotter than the first one - these three are finally getting comfortable with each other :) Loved this Ever After story just as much as the first one :) 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yay 😊 I'm so happy you're back reviewing again woohoo!