Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Indulge by Georgia Cates

Indulge by [Cates, Georgia]


AMAZON (Free on Kindle Unlimited) 

Indulge by Georgia Cates


From New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Best-selling author, Georgia Cates, comes a steamy new standalone novel.

Beau Emerson is no gentleman.

Those hazel eyes.
That filthy mouth.
That greedy, hard body.

It all equates to one thing. Irresistible.

One look and I know he'll bruise my lips and scar my knees. He'll give me the best nine days of my life while ruining me in the most beautiful way imaginable. And I'll let him because he has the power to talk me into anything.
Except one thing.
Staying.

I have no choice. The things I desire from him will destroy me in the end. I want more than he's capable of giving--something true and beautiful.
He can never know how much of me belongs to him. Too much is at stake.
Shh ... don't tell him he's my everything.

My name is Anna James Bennett. And this is our story.

Indulge is a full-length standalone novel. No cliffhanger.


Jen's Review

Aww cute story! I loved this! 

Anna James is a regular girl, who likes regular things - typical vanilla all the way - 
So when her BFF invites her to a Swinger's type resort in Jamaica, AJ finds herself in a strange new setting. 

When she's sure the restaurants are safe (meaning clothing is not optional, it's a must) she decides to head down to dinner. Only it's a 3-hour wait - and she's starving. 
Luckily they have a single person sitting at a table willing to share a seat with another single. 

She didn't realize just who she was sitting down with. 

Beau in into Polygamy - three-somes, but for the lifestyle, not just for fun. That is, until his threesome, turned into a twosome while he wasn't looking. 

Dinner went along great - light flirting, easy conversation, but when Beau started flirting a little more, AJ got spooked. 
She's not into threesomes - she doesn't want to be with a man who needs 2 women to satisfy him. 

The whole 9 days in Jamacia were great! they had a lot of fun together - but when they get back to real life, could they really be enough for each other?? 

No threesomes took place in the book, sorry if you're disappointed, but it was really a cute story :) 

Image result for indulge by georgia cates

No comments: