Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eight Days Blue by Vina Jackson

Eighty Days Blue (Eighty Days, #2)Eighty Days Blue by Vina Jackson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

 In the second book in Vina Jackson's exhilarating new romance trilogy, fiery musician Summer and wealthy academic Dominik experience the passions and pitfalls of a thrilling love affair with a difference






Juls Review
Round 2 went better. I had a hard time getting into this one. It really made me depressed the first 30% of it but after I got over that hump it got a lil better.

Summer and Dominik have a very different relationship, if you can even call it that. Its kind of a free for all. If you see someone you find attractive you can sleep with them or do whatever with them. They dont have any restrictions in what they say is a relationship so I'm not sure they have one.

As the story progresses what wasnt defined becomes clear that yes it was in fact a relationship and a delicate one at that. They are both very touchy beings and dont really share whats going on inside.
They are very closed off but slowly they try to work out their quirks.

Dominik doesnt want to be so far away from Summer so he finds a way to get to NY but that back fires because as soon as he gets there she off on tour to parts unknown. They never laid out what it was between them but was moving at the speed of a relationship.

Summer and Dominik need a fresh start and I really hope I find that in the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments: