Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tempted by Megan Hart

TemptedTempted by Megan Hart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars






I had everything a woman could want. …My husband, James. The house on the lake.

My life. Our perfect life.

And then Alex came to visit.

The first time I saw my husband's best friend, I didn't like him. Didn't like how James changed when he was around, didn't like how his penetrating eyes followed me everywhere.

But that didn't stop me from wanting him. And, surprisingly, James didn't seem to mind.

It was meant to be fun. Something the three of us shared for those hot summer weeks Alex stayed with us. Nobody was supposed to fall in or out of love. I didn't need another man, not even one who oozed sex like honey and knew all the secrets I didn't know, the secrets my husband hadn't shared. After all, we had a perfect life.

And I loved my husband.

But I wasn't the only one.



Juls Review
Love triangles, you can either love em or hate them.

James and Alex are/were best friends but time and a secret has separated the two of them.

Time passes and James meets Anne. They are happy and content. Years later Alex comes back into the picture. That contentment is shaken when Alex becomes more than just a friend.

Lots of miscommunications and misunderstanding which leads to more than just having fun. Unanswered questions are left up in the air. Love is entered where its unexpected and it leaves the three at odds with each other. Ultimately things go back to what they were but it'll never be the same. Too much has been revealed.

Can they all find happiness again? Will they stay together or will everything fall apart?

I liked this book but I really wanted things to end differently.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Glass said...

3 stars???:( I'm sorry you didn't like this one so much.Tempted and Naked are one of my faves.