Saturday, March 30, 2013

Belong to You by Vi Keeland

Belong To YouBelong To You by Vi Keeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom.

After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?




Juls Review
First off, I have to say thank you to Ms Keeland for allowing me to review her book for her.
It was an ARC so I did see a lot of grammatical errors and the phrase "turned on" was used WAY TOO many times!!! hint hint ;)
I did really enjoy this sexually charged and highly tense ride you took me on though.
Now on to my review.....

I totally didnt see the cliffy coming at the end. I mean I kinda did when there was so much shit going down but still, it was there and I have to say it was a nice surprise.

I absolutely adored the beginning of this book. Who doesnt love a good weeks worth of crazy let your guard down and open your mind to some mind blowing, make your girly bits come to life and try to come out unscathed kinda romp? This girl right here! Loved every minute of the days Syd and Jack spent in Hawaii. It was only just an agreement for the week but what happened was just the opposite. Neither of them could walk away. Physically yes but emotionally they had put in 100% and walking away was not even a possibility.

Back to reality and things were just too average. You have this millionaire that is willing to take a huge step and make a commitment and then the girl has insecurities that get in the way. Kinda sounds familiar, right? But Ms Keeland does a great job though to make you feel the intensity that looms around them.

This story has lots of potential. I really loved the concept of the story. I cant wait to find out what all the animosity Jack has against his father and can things work out for Jack and Syd with her being gone for so long? Can she trust him and vice versa? I'm very interest in how the rest of this series will play out.

View all my reviews

No comments: