Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rush Me by Allison Parr Release date!

Rush Me
Rush Me by Allison Parr '

When post-grad Rachael Hamilton accidentally gatecrashes a pro-athlete party, she ends up face-to-face with Ryan Carter, the NFL’s most beloved quarterback.

While most girls would be thrilled to meet the attractive young millionaire, Rachael would rather spend time with books than at sporting events, and she has more important things to worry about than romance. Like her parents pressuring her to leave her unpaid publishing internship for law school. Or her brother, who’s obliviously dating Rachael’s high school bully. Or that same high school’s upcoming reunion. 

Still, when Ryan’s rookie teammate attaches himself to Rachael, she ends up cohosting Friday night dinners for half a dozen football players.

Over pancake brunches, charity galas, and Alexander the Great Rachael realizes all the judgments she’d made about Ryan are wrong. But how can a Midwestern Irish-Catholic jock with commitment problems and an artsy, gun-shy Jewish New Englander ever forge a partnership? Rachael must let down her barriers if she wants real love–even if that opens her up to pain that could send her back into her emotional shell forever.

Buy this book April 8th 



ABOUT ALLISON PARR

Hi! I'm Allison Parr, author of New Adult romance novels. I'm also a chocoholic, a history buff, a reader. (I also like to marathon watch disaster movies). 
I’m a twenty-something nomadic writer. I’m a chocolate     lover. I’m now a coffee lover, too, though I avoided drinking it for twenty-two years (I caved while bartending late nights in Paris).
I grew up in New England and I have an incurable case of wanderlust.
Sometimes I am such a city person that I can’t imagine living somewhere that doesn’t have an affectionate name for its subway system, while other months I end up in villages so small there isn’t even mail delivery, and going to the post office is a social occasion.
I currently have a three book deal with Carina Press. The first comes out in April and you can read about it on my Books tab; you can read about everything else on my blog.


Jen's review 



No comments: